So earlier today (as in yesterday since its after midnight), I have roughly went over the tutorial exercise sheet, and I am planning to over it in detail tomorrow (Tuesday). So far, my impression of this week's tutorial exercise (#8) is fairly simple. It seems like the first point about list function is sort of a review as we already learned about this function long time ago. Then when i tried opening the November 14th racket code, I immediately noticed the three new functions as stated on the exercise handout. The functions depth, harvest, and flatten all seems like functions that deals with lists, and thus the input must be a list. I will have to investigate further on how these functions actually change or modify the list to see its effects. Hopefully by tomorrow night, I can have some sort of basic intuition of these three functions before going to the tutorial on Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment