Friday, November 30, 2012

Project 2

Project # 2 was just due an hour ago, so I thought I should share my perspective view on this project.

I was initially worried on how hard it might be and since the amount of time I had for this project was much less than the last one due to the fact that there were numerous other assignments to hand in as the term is coming to an end. Thus, I didn't really have any time to look at it until this week but I am happy that I manage to finish it within the due date.

Overall, I thought this project was much easier than the last and it contained less problems to do and it was fairly simple to do. I found that the hardest question was regarding the definition that includes local and map-images. Since there were no check-expects required for the definition of map-images, it was hard to figure out what it was actually suppose to do and thus I had trouble using it within another definition. I also noticed that it was easier to perform the check-expects for interpolate-image was easier to perform when you assign a simple shape (like a blue square) since it grabs two pictures of same size and compares the colour between them.

I will try to post some more blogs before end of this week, so look out for some more blogs!


No comments:

Post a Comment