Hi, I noticed that I did not write much about this week’s
tutorial exercise (#9). So although it has already past, I thought I should
give my impression of this week’s tutorial and also the quiz.
Starting off with koch.rkt, there are two primary functions
within this program. Firstly, the koch itself which uses the input given (which
is a number) and displays an output of a line or multiple lines. It will just
output a normal horizontal line, but as you increase your number value as
input, it will rotate 60 degrees then rotate -60 degrees from the last position
to make a triangular shape (with no bottom) like ‘^’. It will continually add as you increase the
number. Thus in the next function, the koch-snowflake, it takes these individual
koch’s and puts them together. Which will ultimately create and snowflake shape
if the value for input is high enough. Next program is spiral.rkt. This program
seems to have the same intuitive concept as koch.rkt where the user inputs a
number and depending on that value, it will display an output of spiral lines.
Overall, the two programs were not very complicated once one is able to wrap
their head around it. The quiz consisted of 5 questions which were all related
to the functions mentioned above, I am not sure if I got them all right but the
questions were very fair considering that the questions were directly from the
program we studied during the tutorial.
I hope everyone did well on the quizzes and project #2!
No comments:
Post a Comment